Easy Level Trek (3 Nights and 4 Days)
Batch 1: 27th April 19 to 30th April 19 (Maximum no of participants 15)
Batch 2: 11th May 19 to 14th May 19 (Maximum no of participants 15)
Cost: 4800/- Manali to Manali
Your life is always hectic in some way, isn’t it? It may be either because of work or due to some family
issues. Whatever the reason may be the final answer is everyone needs some
rest, both mentally and physically. And the best healing therapy for this is
nothing other than traveling and if this traveling is to some beautiful hill
stations, then trust me this is going to be one of the most beautiful memories
of your lifetime. With the assistance of Trekogram, you can explore the
adventurous places and make it them into beautiful memories. Let’s start
packing your luggage to enjoy a trek to BEAS KUND.
Beas Kund is a high altitude alpine lake that is situated at an altitude of 3700 m in the Himachal Mountains.
It is in this place where Beas River originates, From Solang Nallah the place
which is well known for skiing and paragliding, the trek begins. After crossing
various trails of Dhundi one can successfully arrive at the eye-catching site
of Bakar Thatch. Here you can find yourself surrounded by peaks like Shitidhar,
Hanuman Tibba, Friendship Peak, and Seven Sisters. On the way, you can also
enjoy the beauty of Beas Kund Glacier. Plucking mushrooms and strawberries,
watching sheep and goats will be your hobby while trekking at BEAS KUND.
Trekking at Beas Kund will be an advantage for beginners’ as it has got only a
The blue lake of Beas Kund is believed to be the lake where sage
Vyas took his daily bath during his meditation. One among the most popular
trails, Beas Kund can be added to your list if you have got a longer vacation
in Manali. The spectacular views of Pir Pinjal and the beautiful meadows of
Dhundi and Bhakar Thach are really breath taking. The melting glaciers filling
a small lake, you can find the origin of the river when you climb higher
Day 1: RUMSU BASE CAMP
Reach Rumsu Base camp by 12:00 Noon, our
representative will welcome you upon arrival. Upon arrival at base camp, a
welcome drink will be served and you complete the registration details. Rumsu
is an ancient village in Kullu valley, famous for its traditional values
despite being more than 1000 years old civilization. We will be taking you for
an acclimatization walk around the base camp. We will make you walk for approx.
2 km to ensure your body accustomed to the terrain and walking at higher
altitudes, which will help with your actual trek.
Here we will give you:
- An orientation session about the trek details.
- Trek preparations.
- Walking techniques.
- And backpack packing.
Day 2: Jeep Drive from
Rumsu Base camp to Solang Nala via Manali and trek to Bakar Thatch
After breakfast, we will take a jeep ride to Solang Nala on the way we will be passing some villages and
deodar tree line, there will be a visual treat of snow-capped mountains. After
the jeep ride, there is a level walk of 8 km along the bank of river Beas. The
peaks visible that are visible through this route are Deo Tibba 6001 meters and
Indrasan peak 6220 mtrs. Trekking starts from Dhundi 5 kms to Bakar Thatch
Day 3: Trekking from Bakar
thatch to Beas Kund and Back
This route is filled with boulders and rocks in summers snow during winters. We will get the spectacular
view of Beas Kund lake after trekking for 4-5 hours. After spending some
valuable time here and after having food, will be heading back to camp.
Day 4: Trekking back to Solang
After breakfast, we will be trekking back to Solang Nalla and then to Manali (Jeep Ride) from our
camp at Bakar Thatch. We will be giving a drop at Manali Bus stand with a lot of
happy memories for a life time.
- On the trek and At-base camp, Veg food will be
served as per menu throughout the day starting from morning tea till night hot
chocolate followed by (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner)
- We will be bearing the forest permits/camping
charges if any
- We will provide you with comfortable sharing
tents (separate tents for male and female), cozy sleeping bags, and mats.
- Transportation from Rumsu to Solang Nalla and
Drop at Manali in Return
- Safety equipment in case of emergency
- Certified Trek guide, helper, and cook will be
provided by us
- We will arrange porters or mules for carrying
- Services of a trek leader
- First aid/Medical kit
- And a bagful of happy memories for lifetime…
- Any food or accommodation in town or during
- Any expense of personal nature and cost of
- Any kind of insurance
- Any expense which is not specified in above
Things to carry
- A 30-40 liters backpack with water-proof lining.
- Comfortable and waterproof trekking or hiking shoes. We recommend thick sole and high
- Wardrobe essentials like synthetic or waterproof 3 Hiking Pants or 3 track pants and 4 T-shirts
- 1 Warm Jacket and 1 lightweight fleece
- Lunch Box and Water Bottle
- Raincoat, 4 pair of socks and gloves
- Trekking pole
- Toilet paper and hand sanitizer
- Flashlight/Head Torch
- Prescribed medication, if any.
- Sunglasses (Optional)
- Bluetooth Speaker and Power Bank and Camera (Optional)
Instructions for Participants
- Taking and buying drugs or any type of illegal
activity is strictly prohibited
- Should follow the instruction given by trek leader
- Separate tent for male and female
- Medical certificate from a certified doctor
(Format will be shared with you)
It’s easy, exciting and adventurous to climb
the mountains than canceling the lifetime memories.
- Cancellations up to 25 days prior to departure
date –INR 1000/-
- Between 25 days to 10 days prior to departure
- Cancellation within 10 days to departure-No
Why trekking with TREKOGRAM?
We are a community of Indian trekkers, having
our base camp cum site office in Rumsu village of Himachal Pradesh. Our other
office is in the capital of India, Delhi. Our trek is organized in small
batches. We are here to give you the best trekking experience without burning a
hole in your pocket. Moreover, we use these funds to save the Himalayas from
carbon footprints and make it garbage free.
Our focus is not
just on completion of your trek but to develop basic trekking skills:-
- Save nature
- Walking during trek
- Ascend and descend on mountain trails
- Packing Rucksack/How to pitch and Dismantle the camping tent
- Mediation/ Yoga/Stretching
- Hygiene and safety during the trek
Traveling with us is the best way to get up close and personal with mountains, as our entire staff consists of locals from
Himachal, thus we guarantee you a true ranger experience.
Call or Whatsapp on +91-95400 05006
Book with us today and get the best deals for trekking tour packages.
Get set and go for it! Happy Wandering 🙂